HOKA - KAHA 2 LOW GTX - SHIFTING SAND / EGGNOG
All sale items are FINAL SALE, not eligible for a return.
Cushioned. Durable. Adventurous.
With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 Low GTX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Dual-density compression-molded foam midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs Traction Lug
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Rubberized EVA midsole
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil