NEW BALANCE - NM1010RO
Rone founded by Canadian skateboarder Tony Ferguson has teamed up with New Balance on a special edition of the legendary 1010. The shoe features a premium white leather upper with grey "N" logos on the sides. The collaboration includes Rone branding on the lateral side of the heel and lace dubraes. The sneaker's retro aesthetic is complemented by a Sail-colored sole equipped with FuelCell cushioning for added comfort.
New Balance has a revered history of making technical performance footwear to meet the needs of professional athletes. New Balance Numeric continues this tradition with the 1010; our most technically advanced skate shoe to date. The 1010 features a full-length dual-density FuelCell midsole, for propulsive underfoot cushioning. An upper harnessing FantomFit and anatomical inner heel pods provide a secure lockdown fit. The 1010 blends New Balance and skate heritage perfectly for confidence both on and off the board. The 1010 is the signature model of Tiago Lemos.
- FantomFit upper offers ultra-light bonded support
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Suede and mesh Upper features no-sew overlays for a sleek fit and feel
- Rubber cup outsole for durability
- Lace closure ensures a secure fit
- Anatomical inner heel pods
- Tiago Lemos pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric